Monday 27 February 2023

Penny Black Happy Birthday


Hi Peeps..

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Alcohol Inks..  this panel has been sitting around in my craft room for a while, so I decided it was time for it to be front and centre!

I did a bit of matting and layering with the panel and gold cardstock.. then onto the card base.  Then I used the Penny Black Happy Birthday die - cut three times and adhered together - adhering to the card.  I added a few die-cut stars and hearts in gold here and there, and it was finished.


Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine this card is stunning! That background is heavenly! I just love how you added the gold hearts and the stars! Show Stopper!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x