Thursday 2 March 2023

Lawn Fawn Secret Garden Window


Hi Lovelies...

Today, I've used the gorgeous new Secret Garden Window die set from Lawn Fawn for my card..  I really loved making it and how my card turned out!

The first die cuts the window, and the second cuts a smaller window with the foliage and flowers around it... which are easy to colour.  I coloured a little fairy to flutter in the flowers too.  Then I created a Distress Oxide blended and splattered  background to adhere the window to with 3D foam pads.  I added a tiny sentiment embossed with silver to the front and it was done.


Card Info:
Die - Lawn Fawn Secret Garden Window
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Image - Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiments
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet, Shabby Shutters
Colouring - Copics 
Fairy - E000/R01 R20, C3/5/7, R81/83/85, B60/V000/V01
Frame - YG21/23/17/61 G14
Flowers - V20/15, R81/83, Y15/17

Hope you love it as much as I did making it!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. I can see the enjoyment you would have had making this adorable card. The background is so pretty along with the arched scene you created! Always so pretty your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looovvveeee this card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x