Friday 10 March 2023

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Strutting


Hi Peeps...

Another Bellarific Friday has come around... gosh, don't the weeks go by quickly! 

This time, we're using images that aren't from the current release..  so I chose to use this gorgeous Curvy Girl Strutting - she and her little girl are listening to music and dancing around the room!

I coloured and fussy cut the image and sentiment - then a created a background using some designer paper.  I adhered both the image and sentiment with 3D foam pads for depth. 


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Sweet Celebration
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Mum - Hair E21/23, Skin E000/11 R01/20, Top B21/23, Pants and Flowers RV52/63/55
Girl - Hair E40/43/43, Skin E000/11 R01/20,Top G20, Pants BV31

Hope you like my make today - and I hope YOU dance when you hear music!

Don't forget you can find more inspiration over on the Stamping Bella Blog - and you can chat and share all things Bella related on the Sistahood Facebook Page.

Have a good weekend..

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x