Saturday 4 March 2023

Sweet November Stamps Titania


Hi Lovelies...

I'm very excited today as this month, I'm a Guest Design Team member for Sweet November Stamps - and there is a brand new release.. and even better... they are fairies!  What could be more up my street?? 

I've used the gorgeous Titania for my card - colouring and fussy cutting her, before creating a background for her.  For that, I used watercolours to paint a die cut panel with blues and pinks, then after it had dried, I added translucent texture paste through a dotty stencil - sprinkling on fairy dust before it had dried.

Then I used 3D foam pads to adhere the fairy, and added a diecut sentiment cut from glitter card - well, a fairy can't have too much sparkle, can she???


Card Info:
Sentiment - Hello Bluebird Magical Sparkle Word Die
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01 R20
Hair - E40/41
Dress and Hat - B21/23/01/60
Wings - V0000/000/20
Flowers and Leaves - R83 YG23

Hope you like my card today... I'll be back in a few days with another fabulous fairy... watch this space!

Happy Crafting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x