Friday 3 March 2023

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl on a Plane


Hi Lovelies...

This time, for our Stamp of the Month at Stamping Bella, we're highlighting this gorgeous Bundle Girl on a Plane which you can get with 50% discount throughout March!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background - after being inspired by the lovely Rachel at @theunpamperedstamper, who had used these colours in her sky.   I used Distress Oxides, blending them together, then splattered with water, then white paint.

Then I used a cloud border die on white card, to show the clouds she's flying above when I adhered her with 3d foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment which is included in the set on the corner of one of the cloud panels, then finished by adding a couple of small clouds in the sky.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border, Paper Smooches Small Clouds
Distress Oxides - Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Salvaged Patina
Colouring - Copics
Plane - B60/63
Girl - E000/00 R20, BG11/45/49, V10/20/15/17
White Paint and Gel Pen

This is another card I especially enjoyed making - I think I'm getting more and more into the purple and aqua colours.... but pink will always be my favourite!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Babes, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to chat and share all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. That is me....on a plane to come see you so you can teach me those beautiful backgrounds you do so well!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x