Wednesday 8 March 2023

Paper Smooches


Hi Lovelies...

I've been playing again... this time with this gorgeous old Paper Smooches stamp set... which includes the flower and the bee.  

I coloured and die cut both of the images, then did a little Distress Ink shading for the flower to be adhered to.  I used 3D foam pads for both images, then added a sentiment from their Sentiment Sampler set..  and a few sequins to finish a very CAS card.


Card Info:
Images - Paper Smooches Well Wishes Stamp Set
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Colouring - Copics
Flower - RV52/63/55
Leaves - YG21/23/17
Bee - Y15/18/38

Hope you like my CAS make today!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x