Friday 31 March 2023

Stamping Bella Gnome Accountant


Hi Peeps...

Today I'm back with a card using one of the images from the latest release for my Bellarific Friday make..  I chose to use this cute Gnome Accountant.

I coloured the image, then diecut it with this Notebook Edge border which I've had for years - I like the effect.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Notebook Edge
Paper - MFT Gingham
Colouring - Copics
Hat - YG23/17
Skin - E000/00 R20
Coat - B21/23/24/26
Beard - N0/1/2/3
Paper and Grounding- W0/1
Calculator - W1 R08

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Bella Babes!

Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x