Wednesday 15 March 2023

LTTS Mouse Love


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card that I made a couple of weeks ago..  around Valentine's Day I think - but somehow I didn't get around to blogging it - I don't know why!  Anyways...  as this gorgeous little mouse was feeling a little neglected sitting in the corner of my desk - I felt like it was her turn to shine!

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then created a background by Distress Oxide Blending through a rectangle stencil first, then overlaying with hearts.  I added a tiny sentiment at the top, then adhered the mouse with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Mouse Love Digital Stamps
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio
Colouring - Copics
Mouse - N0/1 R000, BG10/11/13
Balloons - R24/27/46 E57
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my little mouse friend as much as I enjoyed making the card.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I love your little mouse friend card. I have been wanting to try the heart background technique. I bought the stencil and the inks...now I just have to try it! LOVE it Christine!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x