Monday 6 February 2023

Clearly Besotted Oops a Daisy - 2


Hi Peeps

I'm back again with another card using images from the Clearly Besotted Oops A Daisy stamp set..  what a fabbie set for Spring!

I coloured and fussy cut the daisies and the chick - then did a bit of Distress Oxide blending for the blue background... adhering the coloured images with 3D foam pads.  I finished off with a sentiment from Paper Smooches (no long available) in the top corner.


Card Info:
Image - Clearly Besotted Oops a Daisy
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Colouring - Copics
Chick - Y13/15/17/18 YR24/04
Daisies - BV31
Leaves YG23/17

Hope you like my second make with this set...  I know there'll be more!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine these stamps are so cute for spring! You have done both cards so adorably!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x