Friday 17 February 2023

Stamping Bella The Owl and The Heart


Hi All...

Wow - it's Bellarific Friday time again - the weeks seem to fly by!

This time we're using stamps from the current stamp of the month range - that's Animal Friends - so I chose to use this fabulous Owl with the Heart - and I chose to use colours in the same tones as on the packaging..  cos I didn't want my owl to be just a boring owl colour!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background by masking the card panel with post it tape, then blending Distress Oxides together, then splattering with water.  I also added a touch of glitter too.  I adhered the owl with 3D foam pads, and added the sentiment which comes with the set.  I matted the card panel onto a purple card panel - then onto the card base.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac
Colouring - Copics
Owl - BV31/20/00/11/13/04 RV000 E40/41/42/43 Y18
Hearts - RV32/34
Ribbon - RV91/93
White Gel Pen and Glitter

I'm loving how the owl turned out... and just wish he was on his way to me with that heart shaped gift!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more animal/bird inspiration.. and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x