Saturday 4 February 2023

Clearly Besotted Oops a Daisy


Hi There...

I was lucky enough to order this Clearly Besotted Oops a Daisy stamp set before it sold out this week..  ordered on 1st (evening), posted on 2nd, received on 3rd, and played with today (4th!)

I chose to use a type of background that I've used before and always love - by using Post-It tape across my card panel to mask - then Distress Oxide blending, before splattering with watercolour paint - plus some gold of course!  Then I coloured and fussy cut these little cuties (I stamped the full set to use in the near future)..  they're so easy to colour as they're so small!  I stamped a sentiment (included in the set), then I adhered the chick with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Oops a Daisy
Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - 
Chicks - Y13/15/17/18 YR04/07/24
Daisies - BV31
White Gel Pen
Watercolour Paints

I hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it - it made me think of Spring!  Watch this space for more chicks appearing soon...

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x