Friday 10 February 2023

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Namaste


Hey Peeps

Another week has gone by, and it's time for another Bellarific Friday!  As we're highlighting images that aren't from the newest release today, I chose to use this lovely Namaste Curvy Girl..  love her!

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then created a stencilled and splattered background for her to sit in front of.  I stamped a sentiment from the Good Vibes sentiment set, then adhered the image with 3D foam pads, before matting and layering onto a card base.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/21 R20
Hair - C0/1/3
Top - V20/22/25
Leggings - BV31


I think lilacs are among my all time favourite colours - second only to pink of course - so I was really happy how this turned out.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Babes, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to chat and share all things Bella related!

Have a lovely weekend all...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I just love your card today! I have looked at this image sooo many times and not ordered YET! But I may just have to now!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x