Wednesday 1 February 2023

Sweet November Rosie with a Rose


Hi Lovelies...

I've been seeing lots of Sweet November Stamps appearing around blogland recently...  so I headed on over to take a look!  Wow - there are some fabulous images - lots of digitals - and of course, I had to buy!  But there are freebies too..  which is always nice to see!

I chose to use this gorgeous Rosie with a Rose for my card today.  I coloured and fussy cut her - creating some hearts with white gel pen on her dress.  Then I created a background by just doing some simple watercolouring with Distress Inks, then splattering with gold.  Once again - it's difficult to get the gold to show in a photo - but I've done my best to try.  

I popped a little Valentine's sentiment on the panel, then adhered the image with 3D foam pads. Then I simply matted the panel to some pink cardstock.


Card Info:
Image - Sweet November Stamps Rosie with a Rose Digital Stamp
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That Sentiment Set
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/00 R20
Hair - E21/23
Dress - RV91/93/95
Rose - RV63/55 YG17
White Gel Pen
Gold Watercolour Paint


Hope you like my pink make today.  I know I'll be heading over to Sweet November again before too long!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Rosie is adorable! I think she looks a bit like you! LOVE the background too!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x