Sunday 12 February 2023

Spellbinders Mini Blooms


Hi Lovelies

Today I've a card to share with you using a gorgeous floral die set from Spellbinders.  

I diecut lots of the flowers and leaves from white card, then coloured them with Copics.  I then diecut the word three times, adhering them together to give depth to the word.  Then I diecut a scalloped oval - I've had that die for years and years - positioning the flowers and leaves around the edge.  Lastly, I placed the word at an angle across the centre, and added a few gems.  I matted the panel onto some glittery cardstock, then onto my card base.


Card Info:
Dies:
Spellbinders Mini Blooms, 
Spellbinders Yana Smakula Scripty Sentiments
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals
Glitter Card Stock

Hope you like my make today..

Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x