Friday 3 February 2023

Stamping Bella Guinea with a Key


Hi Lovelies..

For our Bellarific Friday this week, it's Stamp of the Month time, so we're highlighting this little cutie Guinea Pig who is holding a massive key - to someone's heart. You can get this stamp with 50% discount throughout February - what a bargain!

I decided to do a bit of no-lines colouring for this image - I don't do it often, but thought it may be good with all the fur involved.. and I like how it turned out.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Wild Honey/Tea Dye/Gathered Twigs/ Aged Mahogany
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Guinea Pig - E50/51/53/55/13 R20
Key - W0/1/3
Label - E40/41/42 Heart R24/27/56
Grounding - N0/1

This is a perfect image for Valentine's Day - or just to tell someone how much they mean to you.  Hope you like what I created with it.

You can get lots more inspiration from the Babes on the Stamping Bella Blog - also you can pop over to the Sistahood Facebook Page - where you can chat and share all things Bella related.

Big Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my...this is so stinkin cute Christine! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x