Thursday 2 February 2023

RAM Stamps Puppy Love


Hi Peeps..

It's Release Day at RAM Stamps - and this collection is all about pets - so I chose to use this cutie called Puppy Love.

I coloured the image with my Copics - then diecut a circle around her.  Then I created my card base, by choosing a matching colour cardstock, and dry embossing it for one side of the base.  Then I simply adhered the circle with 3D foam pads to give it some depth.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Pierced Circle
Embossing Folder (sorry no name on it)
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/00 R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Dress - BG10/11/13 
Puppy E30/31/33/34
Pinks - R81/83/00
Bowl and Ball- T0/1/2

Hope you like my make today..  it's an image that's so perfect to use for any little girl with a new little fur baby!

Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x