Sunday 30 April 2023

Stamping Bella Oddballs Oz Dorothy and Toto


Hi Lovelies..

Today I'm sharing another card from the new release at Stamping Bella..  this Oddball is from the Oz set..  it's Dorothy and Toto.  Those red shoes are just about to be made use of!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then stencilled a circle for the background.  I stamped through the stencil with a twinkle background for the magic that's going to happen as she clicks her heels together..


Card Info:
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Circle
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers
Background Stamp - Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11
Hair - E08/09/79
Dress - G000/43/12 BV31
Shoes - R27/39
Dog - YR24/27
Shading - T0/1

I enjoyed using some green - as you know, it's not a go-to colour for me, but I do like how it looks on her dress!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x