Wednesday 3 May 2023

The Greeting Farm What's Buzzing 2


Hi There...

I'm back with another card using the cutie bees from The Greeting Farm What's Buzzing set..  this time I've done a bit of ink smooshing onto cardstock, splattering with gold - then diecutting into hexagons to create the honeycomb for these bees to fly around!

I then added a couple of gold sequins and a sentiment from the set, and it was done.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - The Greeting Farm What's Buzzing?
Dies - XCut Hexagon Die, MFT Stitched Rectangles
Smooshing - Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Fozzilized Amber and Wild Honey
Colouring - Copics
Bees - Y15/17/38 YR24 E08/09 BV31
Flowers - V04/06, RV52/63/55, YR65 Y04 YR17/38

Hope you like my buzzy make today!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x