Friday 19 May 2023

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with a Foxglove


Hi Lovelies..

Today at Stamping Bella, we are using images from the current Stamp of the Month range..  so it's another Bundle Girl - and I chose to use this Bundle Girl with a Foxglove.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, yes, even all those tiny flowers (!) - then I created a stencilled rectangle background, splattered with white, gold and deep pink watercolours.  I adhered the image with 3D foam pads and added a tiny sentiment from the Spring Sentiment Set


Card Info:
Sentiment - Stamping Bella Spring Sentiment Set
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangles
Altenew Sugared Candies Crisp Dye Inks
Gold, White and Deep Pink Watercolours
Colouring - Copics
Hat - B00/01/02
Coat and Flowers - RV91/93/95
Leaves - YG25/17
Grounding - T0/1

Hope you like my make today..

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x