Monday 15 May 2023

Stampendous Birthday Flowers


Hi Lovelies..

Well as some of you know, I'm on a mission to use some of my older stash..  and while I was tidying the other day, I came across this little Birthday Flowers cling stamp from Stampendous - so out it came and was stamped up quickly!

It was so easy to colour, and if you look closely, you can see the sentiment words on the stems!  I then used a small stitched square die, and matted with some rose gold glitter card, then some card that I'd created using one of my Distress Oxide Sprays... this is Wilted Violet.  Lastly, I added it to a square card base.


Card Info:
Image - Stampendous Birthday Flowers cling stamp (retired I think?)
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Distress Oxide Spray Wilted Violet
Colouring - RV63/55, RV32/34 V04/06, Y17/YR04

So it's CAS for me today and I really enjoyed colouring this.  It also makes me feel GOOD to use stash that hasn't seen the light of day for a few years!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I love all your cards! I too need to use what I have! I have many things that have never even been used......Have a wonderful day Christine!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x