Friday 12 May 2023

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Mermaid


Hi Peeps...

Well have you heard?  It's MerMay!  So I'm celebrating that and our Bellarific Friday with this gorgeous Curvy Girl Mermaid stamp from Stamping Bella.

I coloured and fussy cut the image... then I used a large embossing tool on the back to give her a rounded look.  I created the background blending Distress Oxides then adding more through a sun-ray stencil to show the sun coming through the water.  I splattered the background with water and white paint and I was happy that it looked like an underwater scene. I then adhered the Mermaid with 3D foam pads, and added the sentiment.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Mermaid
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, 
Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch
Stencil - MFT Sunray
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Mermaid - BG10/11/BV0000/00
Hair - E53/55
Pearl - BV0000/00
Leaves - G13
Purple Colouring Pencil for Scales
White Acrylic Paint

Hope you like my make today.  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog or the Sistahood Facebook Page where you can find more inspiration, and also chat and share all things Bella related - we love to hear from you.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Happy MerMay! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!!! The background....perfect!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x