Sunday 28 May 2023

Lawn Fawn Sew Very Mice


Hi Lovelies..

My card today was made specially for a lovely friend of mine.. who is very much into sewing - she's very talented and produces fabulous garments!  So... when I saw this set from Lawn Fawn, I knew it had to be for her birthday card!

I coloured and fussy cut all the little elements, then created a background with a die-cut giving me the four windows to pop the sewers into.  I added a scrap of printed paper at the back so each little 'room' had it's own wallpaper.  Next I added the little images with foam pads to give depth.  The tiny sentiment in the centre comes with the stamp set, and is perfect in that it's small enough not to detract from the sewers!


Card Info:
Images and Sentiment - Lawn Fawn Sew Very Mice
Die - MFT Gift Box Cover Up Die
Paper Scraps
Colouring - Copics
Mice - T0/1 W0/1 E51/43 R00 BV31 C0/1
Other colours - RV00/52/63, R81/83, BG11 G43

It always gives me great happiness to know I've made the recipient of my cards smile and know I've thought lots about them while creating!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. You summed it up Christine....you are so right about creating cards for people....it brings such joy for them and for us! You did such a beautiful card. Your friend will truly treasure this card! It will probaly sit in her sewing room so she can smile at it everyday!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x