Wednesday 12 April 2023

Stamping Bella New Release Sneak Peek Day 3


Hey Peeps...

I'm back with my last SNEAK PEEK from the new release - available tomorrow!  


This time, I've used this wonderful Gnome Nurse...  and added a sentiment from the Work/Life sentiment set - which was from the last release.  Nurses are amazing people who never cease to help when help is needed.

I decided to go with the graphic grid paper to adhere her to - which made me think of hospital ceramic tiles!


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Graphic Grid
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair E21/23
Hat - R08/27
Coverall - BG72/75
Band Aid - R30
Bottle - W0/1/2

OK - I'm all done now!  You can find all of these amazing new stamps tomorrow on the website at midnight EST - 5am UK time. 

I hope you love them as much as I have loved creating with them.  Don't forget, there's plenty more inspiration on the Stamping Bella Blog from the Babes, and also on the Sistahood Facebook page!  

Happy Crafting (and shopping too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x