Friday 14 April 2023

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Collecting Crystals


Hi Peeps...

Well after all the excitement of the new release yesterday, we're back today with our Bellarific Friday cards!  As it's the second week of the month, we are using images that aren't from the current release - so I chose to use this gorgeous Curvy Girl Collecting Crystals.

I coloured the image with Copics...  then stamped a little sentiment.  Then I used a border die to give the edges a little interest.  I chose some pretty patterned paper for the base, and used 3D foam tape to adhere the coloured panel.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Scalloped Basic Edges 2
Paper - Sunny Studio Spring Fever
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C1/2/3/5
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Dress - V20/22/25
Crystals - BV31 RV000/00/91 BG10/11
Leaves - YG23
Shading - T0/1/3
Glitter

I always love colouring the Curvy Girls - they are really some of my favourite images, so I was in my happy place creating this card... hope you like it too.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x