Monday 10 April 2023

Stamping Bella April 2023 New Release Sneak Peek Day 1


Hi Lovelies...

Well, you need to get a cuppa to keep you company today while you're here - this post is photo heavy...  well, it's the first day of SNEAK PEEKS of the fabulous new release from Stamping Bella!


Firstly I used this gorgeous Curvy Girl with her tennis racquet in hand - I think she may have just won her match!  I coloured and fussy cut her, then created an ink smooshed panel with Distress Inks then splattered with gold watercolour paint. I edged the panel with gold mirri card, then adhered her with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Plays Tennis (available 13 April)
Skin - E000/00 R20
Hair - C5/7/9
Top - BV31
Skirt - G20/24
Distress Inks Bundled Sage and Twisted Citron
Gold Watercolour Paint


Next we have another Curvy Girl - this time one who loves being on her wheels!  

I coloured the girl with my Copics, then I created the pink panel by using a Distress Oxide Spray onto cardstock - then diecutting the border, which I laid over gold glitter card.... I thought she deserved the sparkle!


Card Info:
Distress Oxide Spray Picked Raspberry
Die - Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Borders
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E30/31/33/34, Skin - E000/00/11 R20, Top - RV52/63/55
Shorts - B21/23, Socks - BV31 RV55, Boots - E31/33 V1
Drink - G20/24, Glasses - T5/7, Grounding - N0/1


Now I have some gorgeous Fairytale characters!  This first one is the Fairytale Princess...  I coloured her and fussy cut her, before creating a stencilled background for her to adhere to.  I stamped a sentiment from the Fairytale Sentiment Set which I thought was apt.... then gave her lots of glitter (which is hard to see in the photograph), on her veil and overskirt.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Fairytale Princess (available April 13)
Stencil - A Colorful Life Designs Leaf Stencil
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00 E70 
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Dress, Hat and Veil - RV91/93/95
Glitter


And lastly today, I have the Knight to go with the Princess!  I coloured him in what I think of as 'armour' colour...  lot of warm greys and some claret. Then I fussy cut him and adhered him to a panel I'd stencilled using a grey Distress Ink.  Again, I added a little sentiment from the Fairytale Sentiment Set. 


Card Info:
Stencil - MFT Rectangle Trio
Distress Oxide - Hickory Smoke
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000 E70
Armour and Shield- T0/1/2/3/5
Cape and Crown - R59
White Gel Pen

Well that's it from me for today....hope you liked my makes with these awesome stamps! I have plenty more sneak peeks to share with you over the next couple of days, so make sure you come back to see.  Release day is Thursday this week..  can't wait!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Each of your cards are special! These images are sooooo awesome! I love the curvy girl plays tennis and oh I remember the roller skating days, so the roller skater girl is another favourite!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x