Thursday 20 April 2023

MFT Birthday Chicks


Hi Lovelies

I've made another card using some older stash...  this time using the MFT Birthday Chicks... I've made a few different cards to have in stock so they're ready when needed - I'll share them in the next few days. 

Today's is pretty CAS- the chicks are coloured and fussy cut along with the balloon, then I've used an embossing tool and soft pad to make them more rounded, before adhering to a diecut panel.  The small sentiment is perfect for this image.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Birthday Chicks
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Essentials
Paper - from stash
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Chicks - Y17/18/38 YR24/27
Hats - RV63 BG13

I was pretty happy how it turned out.. it made me smile. Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your birthday card! I like how you used your embossing tool to make them more rounded....great idea!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x