Tuesday 25 April 2023

The Greeting Farm What's Buzzing


Hi Lovelies...

I've been playing with the bees!  Well, not real bees, but this stamp set from The Greeting Farm - it's called aptly, What's Buzzing!

I coloured and fussy cut the images, then created a cloudy stencilled circle for them to buzz around..  and a small sentiment in the corner of my card panel finished it off.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - The Greeting Farm What's Buzzing
Cloud Stencil - MFT
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square and Stitched Circle
Colouring - Copics
Bees - Y15/17/38 YR24 E08/09 BV31
Hive - YR24/27
Flowers - V04/06, RV52/63/55, YR65 Y04 YR17/38
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry

Making this card made me happy - hope you like it too!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine...you put so much love into each card you make! I love this one. The clouds done in pink.....ohhh my! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x