Friday 21 April 2023

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with a Wood Anemone


Hey Peeps...

For today's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella, we're using Bundle Girl stamps (which I have lots of!), so I chose to use this gorgeous Bundle Girl with a Wood Anenome.

I coloured and fussy cut the image - yes, even those stems!  Then I created a smooshed background with Distress Ink to adhere her to.   I added the sentiment that's included in the set, and it was done.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness
Colouring - Copics
Hat - RV32/34
Skin - E000/00
Coat - BG32/34/72
Flowers - BV31 Y15/17
Leaves - YG23 G94

You can find lots more inspiration using the Bundle Girls on the Stamping Bella Blog today, and you can also chat and share all things Bella related on the Sistahood Facebook Page..  don't forget to check it out.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x