Monday 31 October 2022

LOTV Snowglobes


Hey Peeps...

For my card today, I've again used a stamp from the LOTV Snowglobes stamp set... this time the Snowman took my eye.  I've used a similar layout to the card I made previously with this set, blending Distress Oxides and splattering with white acrylic paint.  

This time, I used a different word die though - this is one from Clearly Besotted that I've had for a few years now..  I'm afraid it's not available any longer.  


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Snowglobes Stamp Set
Die - Clearly Besotted Merry Christmas
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Copics
Trees - YG17 G99
Snowman and Snow - BV31
Scarf and Hatband - R24/27/46
Hat - C3/5/7
White Acrylic Paint

Hope you like my make today..

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x