Friday 7 October 2022

Stamping Bella Smoochie Squidgie


Hi Lovelies...

Today it's Friday, so that means another Bellarific Friday card... and as it's the first Friday of the month - it's Stamp of the Month time too!  This time it's this gorgeous Smoochie Squidgie which you can get at half price throughout October!

And yes - it's me, using yellow again!!  I coloured and fussy cut her...  then I created a watercolour smooshed background panel which I splattered with gold.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap part of the panel too.  I then adhered the panel and sentiment to my card base.... adding some die cut twirly borders in gold mirri card.  Finally I adhered my Squidgie with foam pads to give depth.


Card Info:
Die - Papertrey Ink Loup de Loup II
Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, and Fossilized Amber
Colouring - Copics
Hair and Shoes - E21/23
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Dress - Y13/15/18/38 YR24
Gold Mirri Card and Watercolour Paint
Stickles

I'm sorry that you can't see the gold on my card on my photographs - it makes such a difference in real life!  There's also glittery stickles in her hair - but it was a rainy day so quite dark when I photographed the card, so that isn't showing either!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x