Friday 14 October 2022

Stamping Bella Oddball Coco


Hey Peeps...

Another Bellarific Friday has rolled around - and this time we're using images that aren't from the current release.  Now this lady has been hinting that it may be her turn in the spotlight, so out she came.... this is Oddball Coco - and though in real life, Coco Chanel probably never wore pink polka dot trousers, I decided to do as the quote says, and be myself - and I WOULD wear those if they came in my size!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background using a rectangle stencil and some distress oxides.  I stamped the sentiment over the rectangle, adhered the image with foam pads, then added a few gems to finish.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Shabby Shutters, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11
Clothes - RV52/63/55/19/69 G12/14 RV91

Hope you like my card today as much as I enjoyed making it.  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration, and also to the Facebook Sistahood page where you can share and chat all things Bella related.

Have a good weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x