Friday 28 October 2022

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Devil


Hi Lovelies...

Today, for Bellarific Friday, we're using stamps from the new release at Stamping Bella.  I've got to say that this Curvy Girl Devil that I chose to use is one of my favourite images of all time!!  

I coloured and fussy cut her (yes - even round those prongs on the tripod) - then created a background by stencilling through a rectangle, blending Distress Oxides in flame colours.  I adhered the image with 3D foam pads, then stamped the sentiment, adding a few sequins and my card was finished.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Candied Apple
Stencil - Taylored Expression Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Tripod - T1

I was thrilled how this card turned out - now I've only got to decide which of my friends actually receives it!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x