Thursday 6 October 2022

Altenew Fragrant Florals


Hi There....

Today I'm sharing another card I made with the fabulous Fragrant Florals Stamp, Stencil and Die set from Altenew.  I've coloured it with pink previously in a post a while back, but decided to try it in blue this time.

I used the stencil set to start with some Altenew Inks...  I have lots of the little cube sets which were perfect for this stencilling.  Then I stamped the image - making ultra sure that the stamp was correctly positioned.  Lastly, I used the die to cut the image.   After stamping the sentiment, I added the image to my card with 3D foam pads to give depth.  Then I added a tiny bit of stickles to the flower centres, and some gorgeous little gems and it was done.


Card Info:
Image, Stencil, Die and Sentiment - Altenew Fragrant Florals
Water Droplet Gems
Stickles

I do love the effect of the stencilled flowers and leaves... and know I will used this set lots in the future!  Do you find that like me, you have certain stamps or stencils that you go back to again and again??

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the blue! I love how you popped the flowers and added those little water droplets! Beautiful...as always! It is funny you should mention about how you have certain stamps you go to....I was just thinking how I do that. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x