Friday 21 October 2022

Stamping Bella Squidgy and Teddy


Hi Lovelies...

Bellarific Friday is here again - this time we're using stamps from the current Stamp of the Month range...  so this time it's Squidgies!  

I've chosen to use the gorgeous Squidgy with Teddy...  it's such a cute image as the teddy is as big as the little girl!  I know my daughters have had massive teddies in their time, but nothing quite as big as this...

I coloured the image on a die cut rectangular panel.. then I stamped the sentiment alongside, using cocoa brown ink which I thought matched the image well...  BUT... then I smudged the sentiment while it was still wet.. so had to think of a plan to rescue the coloured image.  So I stamped the sentiment again and die cut it to add over the smudged one... and hey presto, it was saved!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Dress and shoes - BG10/11/13
Teddy - E30/31/33/34/35/79 Heart -  R83/85 
Shading and Grounding - T0/1/3

Hope you like my make today - I'm afraid it's getting more and more difficult at this time of year in the UK to photograph cards... the light isn't good and the true colours don't often show at first go!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I have seen you use this stamp before and LOVED it then too! I think I may have to add this to my Stamping Bella collection!!!! Love how you do that fur!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x