Wednesday 19 October 2022

LOTV Snowglobes


Hi Lovelies...

I was inspired last month by a Christmas card I saw created by @elinheve (thank you for the inspiration!) - so I ordered the stamp set and went to work creating my card.

I did some no lines colouring for the car, then I created the background by blending Distress Oxides - then splattering with white acrylic paint.  I added some stickles beneath the card too - can't have too much sparkle!

I die cut the sentiment 3 times and layered it together to give depth, adhering it to my sky - then finished with some crystal gems.  I layered the panel onto navy cardstock and it was done.


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Snowglobes Stamp Set
Sentiment - Mama Elephant word die
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46
Greens - YG25/17 G99
Wheels - T1/3/5/7
Windows - Y21/23

I was really happy with how my card turned out...  and I have lots more images in the set to use too so watch this space!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, you wont believe but I too was inspired by elinheve's card that I bought the stamp too! I was going to try and make a card like you have done!!!!! I think you did an AWESOME job! I know you always say you use the oxides so I went out and bought some hoping I will get the same effect as you have on all your backgrounds I so love!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x