Friday 4 November 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl Winter Friends


Hi Lovelies...

It's time for another Stamp of the Month card at Stamping Bella..  this time around it's these gorgeous Bundle Girl Winter Friends..  they are out for a walk in the snow and are collecting berries.  You can get this image and sentiment for half price throughout November!

I stamped the image, then stamped another onto masking paper, so I could mask the image and use Distress Oxides to blend the sky.  After removing the mask, I coloured with Copics and then stamped the sentiment that comes with the image, adding a few sequins here and there.



Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass
Colouring - Copics
Coats and Boots - BG13/15, V20/22/25
Scarves - R24/27/46 E57, BV24/26
Snow - BV31
Holly - YG17 R46
Sequins and Stickles

Hope you like my make today... I'm really getting into the swing of winter cards at the moment... that's unusual for me as it's generally December before I get going with them!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x