Friday 18 November 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with a Tree


Hi Lovelies..

For today's Bellarific Friday card, I've used the gorgeous little Bundle Girl with a Tree...  she must be strong to manage that size of tree all by herself!

I coloured and fussy cut the image (yes, even the lights!), then created a background by stamping the Fa La La stamp then heat embossing in white, before using my pink Distress Inks blended over the words.  I then adhered the Bundle Girl with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Background Stamp - The Stamp Market Fa La La
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry
Colouring - Copics
Hat - RV10/11
Skin E000/01 R20
Coat and Boots - RV52/63/55 Tights - E81
Tree - G24/28 YG17 E33
Lights - R24/27/46 E57 Y17/38
Grounding - T0/1
Glossy Accents over lights

Hope you like my make today - of course, I'm still in my pink mode which always makes me happy! 

Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the other Babes...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. WOW Christine! This is stunning with the pink background! What a great idea creating the background to one side then embossing in pink!!!!!!! Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x