I've been inspired to create when I've seen cards using strips of scraps recently.. and as I have an OVERLOAD of scrap paper that I struggle to throw away.. I decided to play!
I cut lots of strips - around 1 cm wide, then adhered them to some acetate, with a slight gap between each strip... not quite enough to see the acetate properly to detract from the strips. As you can see - not surprisingly, lots of my strips are pink! Then I put thin foam tape on the acetate behind the strips, and adhered to a diecut panel, finally adding a diecut flower and word to finish.
Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms Dies
Spellbinders Sealed Wildflower Dies
Honey Bee Stamps Buzz Words Dies
I was thrilled with how these turned out.. and as there was only die-cutting involved, with dies already in my stash, they didn't take long and cost next to nothing!
Hope you like my makes today...