Tuesday 8 November 2022

Lawn Fawn Let it Snow


Hi Lovelies...

OK - I love snowmen... I admit it!  So when I spotted this fabulous Let It Snow die from Lawn Fawn - I knew I had to have it!  

I created a background using Distress Oxides and splattering with white for the snow..  then added a little hillside for the snowmen to stand on.  I coloured and fussy cut them, so they could play in the corner.  After adhering them, I added a few gems, and it was done.


Card Info:
Image - Sunny Studio Snowmen
Dies - Lawn Fawn Let it Snow, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire
White Acrylic Paint for splattering
Colouring - Copics
Snowmen - B31 YR04 C7
Scarves and Hats - R24/27/46 E57, YR04 YG17/23, B21/23/26

My Christmas card pile is slowly growing...  I think I may be ready in time this year!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas card collection really is wonderful I must say! I have enjoyed seeing each one you have posted and this one today is no exception! Now I am going to need this die too!! I ordered some dies I have seen you use and they should be arriving in the mail shortly! I think this weekend the crunch is on to get my card stash going! I started early in February this year but life just seems to get in my way of crafting! Grrrrrr.....time to retire I think!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x