Friday 25 November 2022

Stamping Bella North Pole Backdrop


Hi Lovelies...

Well, after the extremely sad news of last weekend, I'm struggling to write my first Bellarific Friday post since our lovely Emily passed away.  I think we're all trying to process that she is no longer here... but need to keep going - and crafting can provide a perfect therapy to focus on.

I'd planned to use this gorgeous North Pole Backdrop, so have done so.  It's such a fabulous background scene.. and needs only a sentiment to complete.  I stamped, coloured and masked the image - then blended Distress Inks for the sky, before splattering with white acrylic paint.  I finished with lots of glitter on the snow.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Copics
Trees - YG23/25
Snow - BV31/0000
Igloo - C0/1
Reds - R24/27/46 RV14
Sign - T3/5
White Acrylic Paint

Hope you like my make today.  Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella Blog to see more fabulous inspiration from the lovely Babes.

Big Crafty Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Your card today is wonderful....you have a way with your backgrounds that I wish I could master! Hugs to you and the Stamping Bella Team.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x