Saturday 24 January 2015

Yes!! I'm a Tiddlyinker!! And here's a wonderful new release....

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

It really is exciting times for me......  last week I was chosen to be part of the Tiddlyinks Design Team and these are my first cards for the DT!!!  Now if you know me at all, you'll know how much I wanted this.... I got close last year...  but WOW... to be actually chosen and to be working alongside some of what I consider to be the QUEENS of card-making.. well, I keep on having to pinch myself to see if it's real!!


AND... to make it even more exciting...  there is a brand new release today!!!  Such wonderful new images available...  you really will fall in love with them when you see - and truly will be spoiled for choice!! 

For my first card of this release, I chose to use Wryn's Heart.  She's just sooo darn cute!


Card Recipe:
Die: Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Red Twine
Colouring - Copics
Skin E000/00/21/11/04 R20
Hair E23/25/29
Reds R32/24/37
Shading B0000/B000/32/Blender
Glossy Accents on Hearts 


And then I made this one too!!  This is Candy Dandy from the Sweet Tooth range..  of course, she cried out for pink...  (or was that me??)


Card Recipe:
Dies: Nellies Multi Frames Straight Oval, Creative Expressions Delicate Daisies Open Petals
Paper - Best Creations Inc Sweet Baby
Colouring - Copics
Skin E000/00/21/11/04 R20
Hair E21/34/23
Pinks RV91, R81/83/85/89
Shading B0000/B000/B32/Blender/ C1/2/3
Uni Posca White Fine Pen for dots 


Why don't you hop on over to the blog HERE and see what the other lovely DT ladies have come up with to inspire.... I can promise you, you won't be disappointed.... their creations are ..... well.... just WOW!!!  Then if you click on  the pic below... you'll go straight to the store and see the wonderful new release!


Enjoy!

Big hugs

26 comments:

  1. Absolutely love both cards they are gorgeous. Congratulations on your DT place too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOOh Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! A huge CONGRATULATIONS Christine!! Very well deserved!!! And my goodness, look at your creations .. whew! They're absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Both of them!!! You've coloured them both so STUNNINGLY and I simply can't wait to see more! :)

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Christine.
    Whata wonderful selection of gorgeous cards, all beautifully coloured.
    Strange how I so love the cards you make with these sweet images and yet I cannot make them myself, I don't do cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous, all your detailing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Christine. But seeing your beautiful cards I'm still not surprised. Your creations are gorgeous. Wryn is so pretty with her heart paper string, and the Sweet Tooth image is so pretty in pink. Love them both.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Christine. Fabulous images and colouring. Congratulations on your new Dt spot too - well deserved.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooooo happy for you! Congrats and you will be such an asset to their team. I love your cards, especially the first because of its CAS design. It looks like the new year is off to a great start for you and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colouring on them both Christine, love the pink of course, my fave colour, like how you have used the twine on the first and the second is so very pretty.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards! I love the polka dots on Candy Dandy's dress. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After coming so close last time I am sooooo happy that you got picked for the Tiddly Inks DT this time and you are going to do them proud :-)

    I can see how excited you were since you made TWO cards straight away! Mind you, I can't blame you seeing as all the new release is so gorgeous that I bet you couldn't wait to play with them!

    I love both cards but I think maybe I am coming down with something because it's not the pink one that I love the most! You do CAS cards so beautifully and I think the Wryn's heart image is my fave in the new release.

    In fact, I might just pop over to the shop and have a look...just a look...can't hurt, right?!

    Congrats again on the DT spot, can't wait to see what else you make :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Christine, I love the gloss you added to the hearts - you've made two fantastic cards!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mahooooosive congrats Christine and no big surpise really as your cards and colouring is totally awesome. Two stunning cards to debut with - both equally gorgeous - but I do have a soft spot for Wryn :o)
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Christine! They are so lucky to have you! Your cards are darling as ever! You always amaze me with your fine detailed coloring work! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Christine!, so happy for...both your cards are absolutely gorgeous, fabulous colouring as always .
    hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry looks like I missed of you...So happy for you

      Delete
  15. Well it's perfectly obvious to me that YOU are also a queen of cardmaking, just look at these two GORGEOUS cards for Heaven's sake!
    Choosing you for the team was a no-brainer! Congratulations my gud bud. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are gorgeous.
    I look forward to working with you on the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I am so pleased to be playing with you at TI! Fabulous cards. Your Wryn one is lovely, but your Sweet Tooth is so you, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your DT post. Lovely cards and such cute images. I love the valentine one. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry I'm a bit late getting to this post Christine but huge congratulations! I was absolutely thrilled when I saw your news! Both of your cards are so stunning - you'll be a brilliant addition to the team :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just doing a catch up. Congratulations on your DT position and 2 lovely cards to begin with. I'm sure you will be a great asset to the team.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just doing a catch up. Congratulations on your DT position and 2 lovely cards to begin with. I'm sure you will be a great asset to the team.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big congrats on your new DT position and 2 fabulous cards which show exactly why you have made it onto the team, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Big congrats on your new DT position and 2 fabulous cards which show exactly why you have made it onto the team, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats!!!! Fabby cards, love wryn with the hearts, stunning!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both are just so beautiful, love the sparkle and shine you gave to both of them :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x