Thursday 15 January 2015

Sweet Strawberry Bunny...


Hi Blogging Friends...

You're going to get tired of me this week, so I'll keep this one short and sweet!  Here's my Sugar Nellie Inspiration card for you using one of the new Scrapberry Stamps - this one is Strawberry (for obvious reasons if you look closely!)  I used some dotty pink paper I had in stock to create the frame and added some glitter stickles around the edge.  I raised the frame up with some 3D foam tape.


Card Recipe:
Paper from stash - no name, sorry
Dies: MFT Dienamics Blueprints 14 for leaves, daisy
Colouring: Copics
Bunny - E40/41/42/43
Pinks - RV91, R81/83/85
Greens - YV63, G82/99
Shading N0/1/2/3/4/Blender


And I'll be back soon.........

Big Crafty Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! I love how her ears at first glance look like hair, lol.
    Such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's cute! Then there's mega cute! This comes under the second category! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how adorable!! A gorgeous image and so pretty in pink
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love these bunnies. I have 2 but have only used one so far. I need to ink up the other one soon!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I love this new stamp and your dot paper love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Christine, such a sweet bunny, lovely colouring
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw so gorgeous christine.beautiful colouring and your bunny is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never in a month of Sundays could I get tired of you Christine, and this is such a sweet card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww it's gorgeous Christine, and what a sweeeeeet image too and pink of course, loving it all ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely not going to get tired of you if you keep sharing such pretty cards Christine!
    And such cute images too! The raised frame looks so effective and I love the sparkly edges :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute and looks perfect with your gorgeous frame design! I agree with Kat about those lovely sparkly edges :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, this image is so sweet, and you coloured it so nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x