Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hugs and Kisses....


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

I seem to be on a colouring roll at the moment...  you know when you can't wait to get in your craft room and colour ANOTHER image??  That's kinda how it is with me! Unfortunately, the dreaded (shhhhhhhhh) housework is suffering...  but hey... the dust will still be there tomorrow - so I'll actually be saving myself time... yes??  Well that's my logic!

I was having a Tiddlyinks moment... I have seen some beautiful Tiddlyinks Creations recently, so dug into my bulging computer files and saw amongst all my other Tiddlyinks images,  this gorgeous little fairy..... Fairy Tenderhearted...  oooh she's just soooo cute - and she flew out at me, whispering about a lovely new die that's (ahem...) landed in my stash recently and saying that she'd like to be placed sitting above said die... so who was I to argue??


Card Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Die - Noor Design Joy Autumn 6002/0317
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Punch - Stampin Up Word Window
Copics -
Skin E000/00/21/11/04, R20
Hair E34/23/25/29
Greens G20/99 YG63
Tree Branch E40/42/43
Flowers R32/24/35
Toadstools W3/5, R35/37/46
Shading B0000/000/14/Blender
Uni Posca White Pen for dots
Ribbon and Glitter


I've decided along with a lot of other talented crafters, to throw my hat in the ring and have a go at the Tiddlyinks DT call as I do sooooo love their images..  so wish me luck!


I nearly left it a bit too late - but have made it by the skin of my teeth!

Soo...  that's me done for today... but I'll be back soon!

Big Crafting Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Now that is gorgeous, Christine!! Good luck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image and a fabulous card, great colouring, good luck.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Christine, love it. Good luck with the DT call. Axx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Christine!!! This is AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!! Everything from your colouring, to all those beautiful mushrooms .. it's just GOR-GEOUS!!!!!!!! wheweeeee! I am in love! :)

    Hope you're having a lovely week!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card and beautiful colouring Christine, and I do so love those toadstools.
    Good luck with your DT Quest, they should snap you up with your wonderful talent :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Christine, the sweet image and vibrant toadstools really draw the eye.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, sweet card, beautiful colouring and I think I need those toadstools.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous!!! Adorable image so beautifully coloured and I love love love the toadstools :o)
    Debs xx

    ps Good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured Christine, a really lovely card, don't worry about the housework, there's always another day!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, I knew you couldn't resist having a go at the Tiddly Inks DT call and wow, your card is certainly a stunner!
    The colours are absolutely gorgeous and that sweet fairy gave you good advice about placing her over the mushroom die - it looks sooooooo good!

    I like your theory about housework and dust too and while the colouring mojo is flowing it must not be denied!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous Christine. If you don't get picked in the DT call then there's something wrong!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those gorgeous toadstools! They look absolutely perfect with this beautiful image and I love the cute bow too. Good luck with the DT call, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being selected for the Tiddlyinks DT. This card is so sweet. Love the amazing depth and dimension you got with your coloring. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and great detail on the toadstool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so adorable. The image is colored really beautifully. You're right, it is perfect with this lovely mushroom die cut. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x