Wednesday 14 January 2015

"Abby Birthday"


Hi Blogging Buddies...

Hope you're all well in this chilly weather!

It's my turn to bring you a card for Whimsie Doodles - this time I chose to use one of this month's new releases - this is Birthday Abby and can be found HERE.  Isn't she just such a cutie?  I was also tempted to use a colour that I don't normally go for as you know... yellow...  but it seemed to suit her personality!  OK, I confess...  every image I colour takes on a personality and gives me hints on which colours to use...!!  Will you send for the men in white coats now?? LOL!


Card Recipe:
Papers: My Minds Eye - My Girl, October Afternoon Thrift Shop
Dies - Memory Box Heart Chain Border Die, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, La La Lands Crafts Stitched Tag
Copics - 
Shading W0/1/3/5/Blender
Yellows Y06/35, YR02/04/20
Pinks R81/85, RV55/09
Blues B0000/01, BG15
 Skin E000/00/21,/11/04, R20
Hair E21/34/23
A hint of glitter 



I also put some paper and a stitched rectangle on the inside too.

There are lots of fabulous images over at the shop - you won't be able to resist if you click below!

http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/whats-new.html

Now, can I just take a minute to welcome my newest followers...  thank you for taking the time to look at my creations and read my ramblings..  Hope you'll say hello so I can return the favour.

Big Hugs

17 comments:

  1. The men are on their way love! LOL
    (Only to tell you what a smashing card this is).
    You did the image proud with the colours and i CAN see a titchy bit of pink in there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Christine! I popped over from the Whimsie Doodles blog after seeing your wonderfully colored Birthday Abby image. You have some wonderful coloring skills! I took a look around your blog and really enjoyed your style. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing more terrific cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Christine! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh isn't she sweet Christine, a lovely card, great papers
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, your choice of paper and colours suit this cutie. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Christine and a cute image and lovely papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine this is a delightful image and I love the colours its a gorgeous design just love ti all love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Christine and yellow certainly does suit her. Love the chevron papers and the stitched mats create such a fabulous frame to the image.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Christine, she's adorable and love the fab colours.
    hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Christine and your colouring is fabulous. This little gal is so cute and I love those bright, cheery papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Christine!
    Perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping by to say how much I like this card and the bright colours you used - fabulous. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful as ever Christine, and superb colouring of course :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful girlie and a lovely layout.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bright and beautiful design Christine! I really must try to use bright colours more often; maybe I need to listen to my stamp characters more closely!

    This little lady looks fabulous and all ready to party - awesome job on the pleats in her skirt :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those bright colours! Such a lovely change from the grey weather outside and your lovely image definitely suits them! A beautiful feel-good card :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Gorgeous! Love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x