Sunday 4 January 2015

Coffee Anyone??

 

Hello Lovely Blogging Friends...

Hope you're all well (hugs for those that aren't) - and that you're getting into the swing of 2015.

Today it's my day for a Whimsie Doodles DT card..  and I chose to get away from all the Christmassy colours I've been using lately and go for something different...  of course, pink and aqua are very close to my heart, so that's what I went for..  My image is Latte Lizzie - available HERE.


Card Recipe:
Colouring: Copics -
Pinks: RV91, RV93, RV95
Aquas: BG10, BG72
Hair: E34, E23, E25
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Dies: Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border
Papers, LOTV Beach Bliss, Pink Petticoat digi paper - Falling Snowflakes
Glitter, Gems and Glossy Accents (on her buttons)
PC generated sentiment (freebie below if you would like it)
Hope you like this cute little lady!

Big hugs

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... she's as cute as a button Christine! I also like the pink and aqua combo... very pretty!
    Thanks for the freebie too... I think that's a sentiment I will use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely image and I'd agree with the sentiment, but I'd also add 'chocolate makes everything better' too. :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and gorgeous design too... fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just divine a beautiful image gorgeous colours and its all so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! One of my favourite colour combos too :-)

    Only, the sentiment should read "Tea", not coffee! :-P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute image and love the papers, great colour combo and super card.
    Sorry Christine but it is 9.30 p.m. and coffee is not on my mind, nice glass of White is now beside me.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, loving the colour combo :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a darling card and the sentiment is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to pop by to tell you that I LOVE this card- such pretty colours. Thanks for the free sentiment too. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Christine, what a gorgeous card, the colour combo is very pretty.
    Thank goodness we get back to normal hours at work today :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I totally agree with that sentiment; I do love my coffee! In fact I have a Costa cappuccino on my desk as I type this now :-D
    The colour combo is sooooo pretty as is the little bordered strip across the middle of the card - love it!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, love the little girlie!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  14. I echo every single comment buddy! Beautifully done as usual! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so perfect! I love your sweet image and fab design. And those colours are absolutely meant for each other!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's just gorgeous Christine, loving the colour combo too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo pretty and gorgeous colour combo, very similar to my fave combo of turquoise and lilac, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another stunner Christine! I love the colour combo it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x