Saturday 26 July 2014

We're famous!!



Hi Ladies...

Happy Saturday to you all!

Today I'm here to show you a card that I made for All Dressed Up a little while ago - and it's now featured in this month's Complete Cardmaking magazine (out now)...  along with cards from the other lovely DT ladies..... soooooooo we're famous!! anyone need an autograph?? hehe!  

This is one of my favourite of all of Wendy's fabulous designs...  if you haven't met here before, this is Abi Ballerina - and she's actually a FREEBIE and can be found HERE.

I like to make her the real focal point of a card.... so I colour her with my copics, and then I use a CAS layout.  I did print our her skirt a second time though and fussy cut it, then added it 3D (with sticky pads) onto the first image.  The die I used for the square is a Lil' Inkers Stitched Square (my regular followers will know this is I think I've nearly worn it out - I've used it so much!)  

Then I used some of Wendy's lovely All Dressed Up digital paper scraps run through with my MFT Fishtail Die - and also used one of my number dies to create the SIX in glitter card... 



Of course, a ballerina had to have sparkle..... and as you can see, I added loads!  

Do watch out for the Complete Cardmaking magazine.... it's got lots of lovely All Dressed Up designs from the other DT ladies.... AND there are two exclusive images that you can get your hands on too!  

Hope you have a lovely day.... I'm off to Matalan to stand there for a few hours promoting the children's hospice lottery.......  wish me luck!! 

Big hugs


22 comments:

  1. That's awesome Christine, very well done, what a beautiful card, so pretty, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Christine. Congratulations on your card being published too :0) I'll take the autograph please!! :0)
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christine!

    So can I be famous by association then??!!

    Hope you get lots of donations.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have rocked one of these sweet images AGAIN!!! Love how you did the tutu with the glitter and coloring!! Such a sweet card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty !
    Do you have a supplier in the UK for the lil inkers dies, I got the square from America but the shipping was silly price and I'd love more.
    Good luck with your fund raising.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being published Christine!
    This is one of my favorite images from Wendy too. Love the big number on here and it's a beautiful way to tell someone happy birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you know how I feel about this gorgeous card..but I don't mind telling you again. She's the sweetest little ballerina on the planet, especially when you've coloured her so prettily. I LOVE the sparkle on her tutu, it seems to turn her from beautiful to incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Christine, I knew it was your as soon as I saw it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous christine.i love the pretty image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have an autograph pls! And this is such a gorgeous card - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Christine. Congrats on being published. I love the 3D effect and the glitter..Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your lovely comments ladies... and Christine - you can now get Lil' Inkers Dies from a company called Make the Day Special in the UK - but they sell out quite quickly. Hope that helps..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, congrats on being published which is always a huge thrill.
    This is my favourite All Dressed Up image and you have done Abi proud. I love the pink and the gorgeous colouring. The simple banners and number are all the embellies needed for this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is gorgeous Christine! I love your attention to detail! I'm always amazed how you bring all the little characters to life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous Christine! Love this sweet ballerina, and really must get round to colouring her soon, she's been waiting too long! Very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Christine Congrats on being published - but so well deserved.
    Love this card, and she does look good CAS.
    Hugs,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful ballerina card, love all the sparkle. Congrats on being published too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grrr, I popped on here earlier with a comment but I think Mr Blogger ate it :-(

    Isn't it so lovely to be published and yes, we are such a talented bunch :-D

    This CAS pink design was always one of my faves and Abi ballerina is super cute - I really must use her again... sometime...soon I hope!

    I hope the charity promo went well :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on being published! Your card is gorgeous, this is such a beautiful image. The fishtails and sparkly number look perfect!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like this card Christine, what a fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Christine, thanks for the info on Make The Day Special - just ordered the Stitched Ovals - oh dear, somewhere else to spend my pennies.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x