Thursday 31 July 2014

Sugar Nellie time..



Hi Ladies...

Well I'm back in the land of the fairies (YES...ok, enough with the 'away with them more like' thoughts!)...  And today I've used one of the super new Scrapberry Fairies from Sugar Nellie... this one is Fairy Birthday and is available HERE from Funky Kits



As she's quite a large stamp, I decided to go with a CAS style...  to be quite honest, I couldn't fit much else on!  I've seen a lot of the purple/blue colourway around lately - so I thought I'd give that a go too...  I think I like!


There isn't much for me to explain about the card - I used my Copics, and then doodled around the edge with a fine liner.  Then I used lots of Stickles and Glitter - which looks so much better in real life......  ah well...

I used the little sentiment that comes with this fairy stamp...  and unusually for me, stamped it after I'd coloured the image......  YIKES..... but it worked! 

Hope you all have a lovely day today...

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

14 comments:

  1. Hi Christine
    She is soooooo gorgeous - love the colour combo and the fabulous sparkle.
    Thanks for all the lovely comments left for me recently.
    Had a lovely day down in Southsea - love the walk down to Gunwharf Quays. I had my first ever holiday on the IoW - many (many) moons ago. Next time I visit Lola Arizona I think we might take the Hovercraft across :o)
    Have a fabulous day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, this is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous Christine - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful Christine! I love the pretty color palette that you used and all the shimmery details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, love her CAS and such lovely colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable and so gorgeous, love the colours and sparkle.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS colouring of that sweet image, my friend! Such pretty colours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring Christine. Love the doodling as well. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another delightful image, beautifully coloured, and the card is fabulous :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's lovely Christine. I love those colours and you were very brave stamping the sentiment after colouring the image (but I do the same and cross my fingers I don't ruin it or drop the stamp on the image!)

    Sorry I've been awol this week, but I've been on my holiday (not far from home, but still a lovely break from the routine!)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Christine! Some of the new fairies are quite big, lend themselves perfectly to cool CAS layouts like yours. Gorgeous colouring and love your doodling. I'm hopeless at that! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love how you've coloured this pretty fairy.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blue and purple is a lovely choice and we all need a teeny break from pink every now and then!
    Your colouring is superb and such fabulous sparkle as always :-)
    These large images are perfect for CAS designs and hurrah for not messing up the sentiment stamp!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x