Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sweetie Pie is here again..

 

Hi Peeps

I'm here today with my card for the new Challenge at All Dressed Up....  our theme this time is 'USE YOUR FAVOURITE IMAGE'......  so that gave me a dilemma....  just HOW to choose??

All of Wendy's images are wonderful... and my favourite tends to change to whichever one I'm currently colouring....  but having said that, Sweetie Pie is on my blog banner, so I decided I HAD to use her.  Next problem was HOW to use her in a different way to what I'd already done.  Hmmmmm... I decided Clean and Simple.... and as she looks a trifle sad while she's pondering...  I thought I'd have her looking out of a window, missing her friend!  Hmmmm  a window.... I didn't have!!  So out came my fine-liner, and I doodled a window frame then fussy cut it.  I think it worked, as I then coloured it with my copics to look a bit like wood...  Hope you agree!

Materials:
Colouring: Copics
Kraft Card
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square Die
PC generated sentiment
Glitter

So there you go....  hope you like this CAS style..  I think I tend towards that now more than anything fussy....  and I enjoy it more.

Do pop over to the challenge at All Dressed Up..... you can win lovely prizes if you join in.... but remember, you need to use an All Dressed Up image to enter.

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

17 comments:

  1. I think the frame looks fantastic and works so well. I think sweetie looks great in cas style, she is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Christine! So fresh and pretty! Love the touch of shimmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous... love your frame and fab CAS design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable Christine. I really like the image and the simple layout to give her the focus. The frame is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, she is so precious Christine! I love the way you brought her to life and her shimmery hair bows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever drawing that window, it works a treat, your card is gorgeous.
    I always enjoy our get togethers, I haven't seen Viv since my birthday on the 2nd March, seems like forever! I won't be able to join them until after lunch but I am sooooooooooo looking forward to it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only do you colour fabulously, you seem to be a mistress at doodling too! I love how you framed her. So sweet and the sprakle on her ribbon is just amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I guess that she was your favorite? Absolutely gorgeous, Christine! Loveeeee your card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card Christine, love the image you've chosen and your doodled window frame is brilliant, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie Pie would look great whatever you did with her but I do love this cute window frame - very clever!
    I also love the CAS style, you do it so brilliantly :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet elegant, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! Just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yes! She's one of my favorites too! I LOVE how you put this together! Absolutely fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo gorgeous! I really should use my image too on a card soon. Not that my colouring would be even a quarter as good as yours though ...ho hum :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How many ways can you use an image? Just ask Christine! Another fabulous version of this cutie... every one I see you do looks fresh and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely, she looks so sweet looking out of the window!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x