Thursday 24 July 2014

Animal Antics...


Hi Ladies

We have another challenge starting today at In The Pink...  and this time our theme is 'Animal Antics'!  Hmmmm I don't know who thought of that one, but it did pose me a problem for a while!!  Then I came up with an idea and put a card together... only for it to end in the bin!  I'd shown it to my lovely OH only for him to shake his head..... a SURE SIGN that it's not good!

So onto card number two!!  I did use the same animal that I'd rescued from the original card..  and think this one came together better... hope you like..


Materials:
Image: Crafters Companion Wild About You
Colouring: Copics
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags (with sentiment), and their Loop de Loop II border die
Paper: Echo Park Hippity Stripe (reverse side)
Doodlebug Design Sequins


So don't forget to pop over to In The Pink to join in the animal fun....  teddy bears, soft toys, ducks and even birds are included by the way! 

Big hugs and Happy PINK crafting..

15 comments:

  1. OOOH Christine! I LOVE this card to BITS! It's SO cute and so well put together. Superb stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Christine! That is just the sweetest, prettiest, most adorable card EVER!! I love everything about it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous pink giraffe Christine! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what a cutie!!!
    Love it :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All's well that ends well! I just adore that cute giraffe and now he has a lovely card to sit on!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really dinky sweet, Christine! I'm in love with using sequins too at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, he's adorable. Perfect, just perfect for a baby card. Love that loopy die too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable Christine, love the image and wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't look as though it was ploblematicay, you card is gorgeous and that little giraffe is so cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Christine this is simply adoreable! love that cute giraffe...and all the pink of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is sooooooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very sweet Christine! I love the adorable giraffe with the sparkly detail! The little sentiment tag adds a great touch! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous christine.really sweet giraffe and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, I love the pink giraffe! A really pretty design.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x