Thursday 3 July 2014

Lilac Princess Evie....


Hi peeps

I'm back again....  this time it's with my DT card for Sugar Nellie...  and as we had exciting times last week with these fabulous new images arriving, I wanted to show this little lady - she's called Princess Evie - and she's all ready for her prom date!


Materials used:
Paper: Magnolia
Colouring: Copics
Dies: Go Kreate Frilly #6, Die-namics Pierced Circle Staxx, Memory Box Whimsical Flourish, Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Flower
Ribbon, Gems and Glitter from stash



Hope you're having a lovely week so far... we're all geared up for the 'Grand Depart' of the Tour De France this weekend here in Yorkshire...  Me?  I'm staying put in my house as there's so many road closures!  Well, either that, or heading south!  It's so lovely to feel the atmosphere building though for the big event and everyone pulling together... but....  WHY couldn't they have had PINK jerseys/bikes?  You know how I HATE yellow... and there are yellow bikes ALL OVER the place around here - everywhere you look!! hehe!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, she is lovely! I want a dress like this with pretty pearls on, but in pink of course!
    The shaped base and die cuts add the perfect finishing touch - so elegant :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close your eyes and think of England love! They will pass and the yellow will be gone! LOL
    Now, as for your beautiful card, it's a little cracker and I love the shape of the card and the colours and the embellishments and well, just about EVERYTHING! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, gorgeous colours, great shape of card and love the little pearls scattered all over.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Christine, she's adorable and just spotted a new flower die I NEED LOL, its gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Christine, and I love the shape :o)
    I wish I lived nearer so that I could see the start of the Tour de France, they aint coming anywhere near us :o(
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, Christine! I totally love the pretty way you framed her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another of your fab cards Christine, daren't linger too long looking or I will be buying yet another image lol. Good luck to your daughter and her cycling trip too, don't worry sure she will be fine!and I agree...pink vests for the Tour De La France lot:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you coloured this gorgeous girlie, and the card shape is fab too... Lovely card Christine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Christine! Love the shades of lavender! The fun shape looks fantastic and I love the little blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous and I love the purple! Smokin' good colouring too. I just got this little sweetie in the mail and can't wait to use her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, we have more frou frou fabulossity down here too. Gorgeous work. Have a lush weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, I love the shape and her dress is fabulous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful christine.fabulous shape and image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Christine, love the shape and the image is to die for, beautiful in lilac, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x